Cov id policies:
At this time we are asking our clients to reschedule their appointments if they recieve a cov id shot and it has been less than 60 days due to potential adverse reactions. Thank-you for your understanding.
1. Sessions are intended to begin and end at the scheduled times. Sessions that begin late due to the client’s late arrival will end at the scheduled time and will be billed at the full rate.
2. If a client has a cold, flu, sore throat, stomach virus, poison ivy, skin rash, or any other contagious condition, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment.
3. Clients must be present and not under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
4. Clients must provide a health history and related health update, as deemed necessary.
5. Sexual harassment is not tolerated and the session will be terminated if this occurs or if the practitioner’s safety is compromised in any way.
6. This office is a non-smoking, odor-neutral environment.
7. Clients are asked not to eat a heavy meal less than two hours prior to the massage.
Massage Cancellation Policy:
Unfortunately, life sometimes gets in the way of keeping an appointment. If you need to cancel your massage appointment and you wish not to be billed for the appointment, you must notify us within 24 hours of your appointment time. If less than a 24 hour notice is provided, you will be billed for 50% of your massage fee. Clients who do not show up for their appointment and do not notify us in advance will be billed the full massage fee. Emergency cancellations are determined at the practitioner’s discretion.